Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Unlock Coby Tf Dvd1023

The Palmerin, Patri Rubio, Jesus Alfaro

On Sunday, the newspaper Seville "Sports Arena" , published in its pages an interview Palmerín and ex-player of Sevilla FC, Rubio Patri.



The interview is the section "What happened to ...? , the sports newspaper dedicated to the players who went through Betis and Sevilla few seasons ago.

I leave with the report in full. I congratulate Alejandro Sáez for their hard work.

"to kick a ball BRANDY TO SELL AND VINEGAR"

The Huelva, which today is devoted in body and soul to a family winery in La Palma del Condado, recalls his time in Nervión, where he was "misunderstood" by the coaches on duty was not given any confidence.

name Patricio Bernal Rubio may sound like Chinese for many Sevilla, with a little luck, perhaps stored in his memory the name of Blanquirroja Patri, a player who went on tiptoe for Nervión and did little very little noise, in the Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán , where it had "confidence" of the coaches on duty. The very young Huelva enjoyed success, a success that perhaps it came too soon and, although he went to his head, caused certain circumstances will come large. With 15 years , pointing his career high, enjoying a surprising projection, for one thing or another, progressively diluted over having to go to a destination desperately lacking any teams interested in him.

What do you do for a living today?

My family owns a winery here in La Palma del Condado. Luis Felipe produce brandy.

And how are you? Well

. Holding the downfall of the crisis, it is not easy. Although we sell an elitist product, we are a midsize company, we pull forward as we can. With difficulties, but here we go.

Does long-standing commitment to it?

since 2004. It was quit football in June and started here in September.

Has life changed much? The

Yeah, kicking a ball to sell brandy and vinegar ... The football did not give me to live off the income, now holds a senior commercial and devote myself fully to it and enjoy my family. It is neither better or worse, I have been professional for 15 years, I am very grateful to the football. It ended an era and began another. When you live outside football real life, you, as it were somehow a step above the rest. You earn money and not think about the difficulties that lives the rest.
I was getting the idea gradually. At first, the change is complete, you receive a high wall that is insurmountable. Everything is finished, stop having so many people watching you and you do not win much easy money, your standard of living low. The hardest thing is to assimilate the change.



Do you have something to do with football?

None. I tried to squeeze the most of my career and now I'm totally disconnected. I had my ideas clear. His family business and knew that although the income would be lower, would have a solid ground in the world of football coaching for example, would have secured every month.

"Football gave no income to live because it squandered the money or because they simply did not give to much?

I, luckily, I always found people who made me see that it was important to save money and invest in properties, so I did. Still, I can not complain either, there are colleagues who unfortunately do not have to pay the floor.

Do you maintain contact with a colleague from his time at Sevilla?

occasionally play with veterans of Seville, but increasingly, as I have four children and each time it is more difficult. For my work, like it or not, I maintain relationships with friends or acquaintances of my time as a footballer, who are helping me to position the product. Quotes, is the way I have to remain connected to football.

Do you have some kind of relationship with his former teammates in Seville?

With colleagues at that time no, but if it is true that Sevilla itself. In the Cup final, the club's gift to the media was a commemorative shirt and a flask of brandy, that product was ours. That, in part because he offered the club a quality product and was due to my past relationship with the entity football.



What are your memories of his time at Sevilla?

Although I signed four years and only played one, whether they play more or less, I have fond memories. It was a very nice where you get the objective of the promotion, which served to win some more money and others leave for other teams. He played very

Nervión little ...

Some 24 or 25 games in which, by removing four or five on the jump start that I was always alternate. I knew I was in a big team like Sevilla, so I had no other thing to accept. I had always dreamed of playing in a top team, I can only fight and I knew the coach understand: I think I was a player misunderstood by some technicians.

Does that happen in Seville?

Yes, I mean to them. A Castro Santos, first, and Marcos Alonso, who replaced him later. Do not trust me, it was only when he had a head injury or a player was with his selection. I did not have the continuity needed. I misunderstood, I had to go on loan to Badajoz and next season I went back to Seville, where he had no place. Polideportivo Ejido patch to the desperate, not finding a team and I was there two years. I spent several very nice moments. Then, I ended up retiring at Almeria.

And that aimed high youth ...

If anyone paid money for a boy and came to Atletico Madrid and he did it for me. I was 15 and the maturity of a child itself, the situation passed me, but not by me but by circumstance in itself. No one put a gun anyone to sign or pay money for me.

Did you get success too soon?

Not that I arrived early success, the ways child. Gil Jesus came to the presidency and everything he did at that moment was magnified. I just wanted to play. Then came the club, where he was Cruyff revolutionizing the quarry. Was booming and, although there were many many other teams interested, we wanted the best for me. There I spent four great years where I learned and matured a lot. Sevilla
His time was a turning point in his career, which was on "stand by"
was not always the case. I do not first team debut for Barcelona because I injured my fibula. All the time my fellow first-team debut: De la Pena, Roger, Sergi. From there I went to Bangkok, where he got 14 goals in Division 2. Some numbers that caught the attention of many teams. The Sevilla was the last, threw away the other waiting, knew of his interest.



Were you hampered his career after his stint in the Sanchez Pizjuan?

It happens to everyone, if you do not give you confidence. My life was never more than football.

Would you scored much that?

No, what influenced me were the four years in Barcelona. It was always said that football is all made up and now comes Pep Guardiola and shows that this is a lie. My time there I scored a lot. He had a philosophy. Move up in class and continue to use the same system since then.


An interview with Sports Stadium.

0 comments:

Post a Comment