Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Brazilian Hemorrhoids

Benítez

Come here, go there tell
All you need to do beyond Andá

Come here I refuse to obey ... Pushing violent
People

walls scream without voice, a song that's funny. No Man's Land
all
River Witch Hunt, review the garbage ... And

swollen
colors scream bread and circuses, the boys entertained.
The frustrations, push my conscience
El Diego jail and free is the shit ...

"Come here, go there"
All they tell you to do
"Come here, Andá there "
I refuse to obey ...

Winds of glory, while popular
false pride, history is history
childhood dreams, playing with my blood
hope Shine, shine on my back .. .

Come here, go there.
All they tell you to do
Come here, go there I can not resist
obey ...


"Come here, go there"
COME HERE! Passage

Benítez

0 comments:

Post a Comment