Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Red Marks In Back Of Throat

Vavel Radio interview Alfaro

Last Friday, after training with the Sevilla FC, the Palmerin Alejandro Alfaro Vavel Radio attended. During the interview, Pearl Always Joyful CCD provides an overview of his career and talks about the difficult situation currently facing.

Then you can read the full interview.



-Alejandro Alfaro has always proven to be a young, humble and honorable, which began in this football with only 7 years old. Tell us a little as were those first steps

"Well, as you say, your humble and important thing in football that is keeping my feet on the ground forever. Knowing where you come from, your origins .... I particularly I grew and grew footballing in my town, La Palma del Condado, which I'm very proud and always take the name where you are. My family has always been soccer and I have been fortunate to enjoy one of the best quarries in Huelva. There I grew up and played in all categories to juveniles, where we have many accomplishments. Being champions participating in the championships in Andalusia, including cadets, where he first got into the cadet team to Andalusia and one year we enjoyed very nice. Until 16 years I had the opportunity to join Sevilla.

"Certainly, since your beginnings've had many coaches, teammates, assistant ... What were the people who matter most marked?

"I think all you need to know to collect the positive side. We all have ups and downs, I'll stick with the best of each, from the first coach I had in the lower echelons of La Palma to the last one I have now, Apple. But if I had to stay with the most I would of course be marked with Juande Ramos, was what gave me the chance to debut at first, that bet for me and gave me continuity.

-With 16 years there is your signing for Sevilla, with the help of Ramon Tejada and Ramon Quintana, what it mean to you on arrival at the team of your love?

a dream come true "Well, the first small step in a dream. Since childhood came to the stadium to see Sevilla as a fan more and always dreamed of being there. And with 16 years to join the ranks of Seville and to defend the jersey was a privilege and an honor and a dream fulfilled.

-Llegaste the National League and spent the next year to honor division and extending even to debut in 2 º B with Manolo Jiménez

"Yes, the truth is that everything went very quickly. The first year was magnificent, hand Tejada, Quintana and Enrique and Sergio of course (which is now the first team) Tande The four made a very good, we were champions and helped me in my adaptation. It was pretty nice.

-Con 18 and his first team debut in Anoeta and hand Juande Ramos' How did you feel?

"Well as I say a dream come true by joining the Seville, and when he debuted in first with the first team is a dream come true to see you in a field first with the players on your team that any player would want.

"In the following season (06/07) will settle in the starting line of the subsidiary that won promotion to 2 º A and we also have enough for Juande Ramos ...

-Si ... well the following year was the rise of to second. I had enough continuity. It was the best year we've had. On a personal level was great and the collective level we get titles (La Copa del Rey, UEFA and got up the filial to second after four years of fighting).

"A phenomenal season, then were in second and these large numbers did you do that you had to clear a path to a second division team to grow ... and got the chance of Tenerife, right?

-had to make decisions, I was very comfortable here but I had not wanted to have continuity in the first and second team had already played one year, was in a branch and want to feel valued and be more part essential in a project and gave me the opportunity to go to Tenerife. I think it was one of the best decisions I ever made. Then there already know all the two years I've been great, how happy I've been, the numbers and what I've grown so much football and personally.

And also trust José Luis Oltra, right? A coach who trusted you

"Of course, when you asked me before I told by a coach Juande Ramos made his debut for me but if I had to stay with me has given continuity and that has given me everything has been without doubt José Luis Oltra. For me it's like a father. From the first day I arrived in Tenerife gave me all the confidence in the world with whom I have played everything I've done the best numbers of my life and I learned a lot.

"In that season, your 20 league goals and 2 in the glass make the Sevilla trust you for you to do preseason first team, but lacking a little for the start finally had to clear a path.

"The numbers were good, they wanted to come back, but as I said after the season and of feeling important part of a project I wanted to feel valued, useful and wanted. Yes I came back here, I was in the preseason but he believed it would not have the minutes, the continuity and the confidence I wanted in the first division, again provided several options and came back to pick the right one. Back to Tenerife where everyone already knew where I wanted, was valued and where I knew I could play many games first.

-Llegaste a hero to the airport, is there any difference between the first and the second stage in Tenerife?

-Man totally different, I think the first was the most beautiful despite being in second because it is played up, always win ... and maybe the other side is more negative. Play over suffer, falling ... but I think all good things are removed, is learned and takes a lot of experience.

"So far, your return to Seville, from the hand of Antonio Alvarez, the coach would soon stopped by bad results, then comes Gregorio Manzano, who not many minutes you've enjoyed recently Right?

"No, well at first I continued to Antonio until his departure, finish playing and the coach (Manzano) to the plans was entering slowly but the truth is that after a bit I've been disappearing despite show numbers and when I had the confidence that I can be useful and be on the team. Perhaps not given me the confidence and the minutes I think they would have deserved these numbers.

"You've always shown in all the teams you've played as a player with class and you've performed well. What position are you most comfortable?

"Well I've always said, is a question I ever, where I find myself more comfortable and better performance in my career I have been half a point. Obviously in Tenerife two years I played midfielder and here are the numbers. But in the subsidiary in Tenerife Sevilla and even I had to act in gangs and do not care, but if I had to decide what would be clear.

- Do you think you have to change many things in this Sevilla for next season is back up?

"No, I think now the team is improving a lot. There is much talk of end of cycle, but the players are aware of what is, we are fighting. Obviously this season has not been as good and regular we all want. Also started with the bad start to the elimination of previous champions, you do not want to mark a lot. And from there we had such a burden but hopefully finish the season well and finish at least in Europe League.

"As to Tenerife, I guess I'll still a bit far-date. With the arrival of Antonio Tapia seems they are getting out of the hole how do you see your future?

"If ... I maintain daily contact because I have many friends there, and the truth is I've been to see them suffering after being in first and see that go to second and are in decline. Now I am delighted to see that they raised course, are out of the descent and I do not doubt that this team is not going to come down and more will be saved.

there also have colleagues like David Prieto, right?

Yes of course, apart from the friends I've had here in Sevilla all the peers who have been there in two years.

We read stories about your stay at the lower levels of Seville, where she shared an apartment with Salva Sevilla among others, how there came a real tattoo?

"The truth is that here we have experienced wonderful years and have had the experience of knowing many friends and colleagues but especially those two, with whom I have been living for several years together and well you know, when you're younger because the typical ... decided to become a tattoo in Elvish letters that says "brothers" who always take.

-And finally, we go with a small test:

Your idol

Suker, when he came to Pizjuán was a player that I loved.

play a stadium where

Sánchez Pizjuán.



A city Sevilla.

A coach

All have taught me something.

A dream to meet

Well there are many but ... Today I would like to settle down in the short term Sevilla. Have the continuity, trust and be an important piece of stock.

A hobby before jumping to the lawn


None.


** Radio Interview by Vavel **

0 comments:

Post a Comment