Monday, March 14, 2011

Should I Go To A Gay Sauna??

New blog design for

As you have seen, the blog looks from the same night a new design .

For three years the head with us before, but it was time to give a new image the blog with a more modern and current.



The header is the work of my uncle, Mayor Antonio . From here, my congratulations and thanks for time spent in this corner of football who comes from my heart. I hope it will please you all that you see yourself identified with everything you write and you to form an active part of everything here is cooked. Hence, to the main header has wanted to emphasize the importance of our fans . Without the support of all "fans" Palmerins (I am one more), The CF Palma had not written so many pages throughout its history. And now, when we are close to reaching our first anniversary , when we should be more united than ever, tuck our players and bring in a twinkling to the big house football Huelva.



Thank you all for your support daily. You are the ones who live mantenéis this small corner of football. Few

0 comments:

Post a Comment